Hello New Media Viewers!
Hope your week is going great thus far! We wanted to reach out and let you know we raised $100 and we are seeking to obtain 10 more contributions before this week is over! Our goal for this campaign is to hire a top PR Firm that will market this series and BawnTv for 6 months which will increase awareness and viewership which result in higher return of all BawnTv Partners.
Please check it out and contribute we really appreciate the support!
CHEETAH IN AUGUST is a original scripted series:
Series summary: The journey of the main character, August, from his high school years into adult life is extremely interesting and current to the times of today. Sexuality, love, religion, psychology, and self-hate are all themes that are touched on throughout this series and it definitely raises awareness to societal issues that are often swept under the rug.
Season 2 Summary: August has a new life and new job and finds out the truth about his power. Donna and Jarvis have a new family. Brennen has an urgent request after finding out a secret. Anthony’s mom and brother help him with physical therapy.
WATCH SEASON ONE
What We Need & What You Get
- If the contribution to LGBT New Media isn't enough, check out the PERKS!
- This series takes place in Los Angeles, which is not an easy place to film.
- Production will cost a minimum of $27K, with the primary expenses being locations, transportation, cast/crew
- At least $7K will be needed for post production and incentive fulfillment. Check out the perks list to see all of the great offers!
- Any overage in funding will go towards making the series even better, as well as producing more engaging exclusive content for backers.
Our concept is simple:
Profits from this series will go towards providing more jobs for actors and performers in the LGBQ and Transgender community:
- The core idea is that we produce original scripted series written by LGBQ and Transgender writers. This series cost $27k and does very well, for example making $1 million dollars ,your $1K contribution would become 25 jobs for Talent and Crew
- In the USA LGBQ and Transgender talent and crew members are not able to work in the field they desire due to social prejudice in the work-space.
- Mission Statement: A boutique production and creative services firm, that provide professional artistic opportunities for the LGBQ and TRANS community in order to break down stereotypical barriers and bigoted ideologies.
For more information contact us Click Here --> Cheetah In August (Campaign)